A mono 1U mixer-amplifier designed for a wide range of applications that require two mic and three line level inputs with separate e.q. for mic and line, plus voice override facilities. Extremely practical as a background music amplifier and equally suitable for aerobic systems. Output power of 100 or 250 watts in only 1U of rack space produces a very compact, powerful and extremely portable system when combined with a suitable music source.
- Two low Z mic inputs, bal or unbalanced, rear mounted on ¼” jack sockets
- Mic 1 also accessible via a front panel combi XLR / jack socket.
- Volume, Bass, Treble and PPI indicators.
- Externally adjustable Priority override level (VOX) with vox active led indicator, operates with both mics to reduce the music level automatically when selected.
- Three pairs of rear mounted aux / line inputs on phono sockets.
- Three line level Volume controls with separate Bass and Treble.
- Overall Master Volume control.
- Ten segment power output level led display.
- Active clip limiter (internally configurable on/off).
- Line out, rear mounted, twin phono sockets.
BGR MIXER AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS
Mic inputs – Balanced or unbalanced 3k3 – 5mV
Line inputs – Unbalanced >22k – 200mV
Line output – Unbalanced Headroom – +22dB. PPI’s active @ +19dB
Bass – +/- 15dB @ 50Hz, shelved
Treble – +/- 15dB @ 12kHz, shelved
BGR POWER AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS
Power Output R.M.S. – As stated above
@ 1KHz into 4 OHMS – 70 % into 8 ohms
Frequency Response – 20 Hz – 25 kHz +/-0.5dB
T.H.D.@ rated power – <0.02% @ 1 kHz
Signal to noise ratio – Better than 100 dB
D/C Protection – +/-32V
Clip Limiter – Active clip limiting,
Mains Input Power – 230V +/-10% 50-60Hz
483 x 210 x 44
BGR 100 = 4.2Kg
BGR 250 = 4.8Kg
ALSO AVAILABLE: BGM 100 AND BGM 250 – AS ABOVE BUT WITHOUT LED LADDER METERING