- 15″ Bass and mid-range driver providing 97dB sensitivity and 300Wrms (AES standard) power handling
- 3″ high temperature copper voice coil wound on polyimide for increased reliability
- Finite Element analysis techniques used to optimise magnet assembly, resulting in lower mass than typical ferrite units
- Reduced inductive rise, leading to greater mid-range sensitivity; beneficial for many 15″ driver applications
- Kevlar-loaded cone with sealed surround and damping for reduced distortion.
- Double roll surround provides exceptional linearity at extremes of cone excursion
- For use in 2-way or compact 3-way systems