The MD12 disco console offers quite exceptional value and is ideal as an entry level DJ console or as a back up unit.
This rugged, texturised black paint finished console is available with 250 or 650 watts R.M.S. fan cooled amplifier plus a low noise mixer, and is supplied with front and back protective lids.
- A comprehensive mic channel for balanced or unbalanced microphones with XLR and 6.35mm jack inputs.
- The mic gain control is monitored by a peak programme indicator (PPI) led and drives dedicated bass and treble controls.
- Voice override (VOX) with level and led active indicator is standard, plus an overall mic mute switch.
- Music section has four 60mm level faders, a fully assigned Xfade and a four band graphic equalizer.
- Phono / line switching is provided on Aux 3 and 4 so vinyl-playing turntables can be used if required.
- Full headphone monitoring with separate headphone and master level controls.
- Console illumination with an on/off switch drives seven medium intensity blue leds.
- Additional illumination can be achieved with the optional 12V, XLR fitting, led flexilight.
- Covers available for the mobile user.
MD12/250: 250 watts RMS . MD12/650: 650 watts RMS. Dimensions – 509 x 477 x 140 mm with lids fitted
DISCO MIXER SPECIFICATIONS
Mic inputs: Balanced or unbalanced 3k3 – 5mV
Line inputs: Unbalanced >22k – 200mV
Line output: Unbalanced Headroom +22dB. PPI’s active @ +19dB
Bass: ± 15dB @ 50Hz, shelved
Treble: ± 15dB @ 12kHz, shelved
Graphic equaliser: ±15dB all bands
POWER AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS
Power Output R.M.S: As stated above
@ 1KHz into 4 Ω – 70 % into 8 Ω
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 25 kHz ±-0.5dB
T.H.D.@ rated power: <0.02% @ 1 kHz
Signal to noise ratio: Better than 100 dB
Thermal Protection: 90 deg C
D/C Protection: ±32V
Short circuit protection: Yes
Clip Limiter: Internal, off to max required SPL
Input Sensitivity: 775 mV / 0dBu
Input Impedance: 10K
Damping Factor: Better than 400
Slew Rate: 40V / uS
Soft Start: Yes
Mains Input Power: 230V