The Mytek elite line of two loudspeaker systems has been the result of extensive research into customer requirements. Customers expectations of the new range were high and the list of requirements includes the following:-
- Compact and light weight cabinets painted in black anthracite textured paint.
- Hidden handles and full length foam covered metal grills to ensure aesthetics appropriate for mobile or install.
- Separate subs for the best possible low frequency response, and dual drivers for maximum cone area and optimum 4 ohm loading.
- Very high efficiency trapezoidal mid-high cabinets for maximum vocal definition and smooth clear highs.
- Three way passive crossover system for excellent acoustic performance.
- High power-to-size ratio giving a big sound from the smallest possible enclosures.
- Power handling throughout the range should accommodate amplifiers from 600 watts per channel to 1,000 watts per channel.
- A full range of covers should also be available for mobile users as an optional extra.
MYTEK 210 SYSTEM
This, the most popular Mytek system comprises a compact, black texturised painted sub cabinet with 2 x 10″ bass drivers and a built in passive crossover.
Mid /Hi sound distribution is via an 8″ driver and HF horn, mounted into a separate trapezoidal painted cabinet.
This truly outstanding combination provides good vocal clarity and a bass response superior to most 15″ subs twice its size.
System power handling is 650 watts per side (total 1.3KW), and system impedance is 4 ohms.
Dimensions: 420 x 290 x 250 mm, weight 8.5Kgs
Dimensions: 635 x 303 x 465 mm, weight 24.6Kgs
MYTEK 212 SYSTEM
This vocally precise Mytek system features a compact, black texturised painted sub cabinet with 2 x 12″ bass drivers and a built in passive crossover.
Mid /Hi sound distribution is via a 10″ driver and a horn loaded, compression driver mounted in a separate trapezoidal cabinet.
This combination effortlessly mimics the Mytek 210 system, but with an even more impressive response and sound pressure level.
System power handling is 1,000 watts per side (total 2.0 KW), and system impedance is 4 ohms.
Dimensions:- 505 x 340 x 320 mm, weight 15.8Kgs
Dimensions:- 740 x 353 x 520 mm, weight 27.6Kgs