An advanced professional mini microphone cable which meets the demand for a superior mic cable whilst retaining an ultra low profile for patchbay and equipment wiring, etc. The oxygen-free copper twisted pair with helical copper screen ensures exceptional performance, extremely low capacitance and low noise for accurate signal transmission.
Added Kevlar fillers eliminate microphony and increase core strength and flexibility without impairing audio detail. The sturdy composite jacket easily endures the rigours of touring and studio use. Colours available are black and red.
For full details and spec see ATM Mic cable
- Conductors: 28/0.1 (0.22mm/sq) OFC
- Insulation: Processed PE
- Construction layup: Twist with fillers
- Shield: 0.10mm OFC lapped copper
- Jacket: Soft PVC alloy
- Overall diameter: 4.6mm
- Impedance: 72 ohms
- Capacitance core to core: 75pF/m @1kHz
- Capacitance core to screen: 125pF/m @1kHz
- Max conductor resistance: 86 Ohm/km
- Weight: 2.8kg/100m
- Reel size: 100 and 500m
- Colours: Black, Red