The Z2Z series amplifiers enable mic and music switching into two different zones.
The four stereo line inputs can be sent as mono to either zone, as can the mic input.
Internally pre set voice override is available on both zones.
Fire alarm music mute and remote volume control is also standard on both zones.
Amplifiers can be interconnected to expand a system to 4 or more zones
New (internal) ACL on both zones can be used to set max permissible zone levels
Z2Z-200 (100 + 100 WATTS INTO 4 OHMS)
Z2Z-500 (250 + 250 WATTS INTO 4 OHMS)
- Two Low Z mic inputs balanced or unbalanced
- Mic channel has, Volume, Bass, Treble, PPI led’s. Zone A and B mic mute switches
- Mic vox (internally adjustable) with Vox active led
- Two zones with four stereo line inputs (phono sockets) and input trim presets
- Line selector switches with led indicators
- Seperate Bass & Treble on each zone.
- Separate Master and Remote volume controls per zone
- Fire alarm music mute on all zones leaves mic active
- Line out, mic out, music out, are on phono sockets rear mounted
- 5 segment led level display with zone select switch
- Active clip limiter with max SPL facility on both zones
- 2 x Speakon sockets for loudspeaker connection
- Fan cooled with low noise proportional speed fan
- Thermal trip, soft start, DC protection
Z2Z MIXER SPECIFICATIONS
Mic inputs – Balanced or unbalanced 3k3 – 5mV
Line inputs – Unbalanced >22k – 200mV
Line output – Unbalanced < 10k – 775mV (0dB)
Headroom – +22dB. PPI’s active @ +19dB
Low – +/- 15dB @ 50Hz, shelved
High – +/- 15dB @ 12kHz, shelved
Z2Z POWER AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS
Power Output R.M.S. – As stated above
@ 1KHz into 4 OHMS – 70 % into 8 ohms
Frequency Response – 20 Hz – 25 kHz +/-0.5dB
T.H.D.@ rated power – <0.02% @ 1 kHz
Signal to noise ratio – Better than 100 dB
Channel Separation – Better than 60 dB
Thermal Protection – 90 deg C
D/C Protection – +/-32V
Clip Limiter – Internal, off to max required SPL
Input Sensitivity – 775 mV / 0dBu
Input Impedance – 10K + 10K
Soft start – All models
Damping Factor – Better than 400
Slew Rate – 40V/uS
Mains Inrush Limiting – 500 + 500 W upwards
Mains Input Power – 230V +/-10% 50-60Hz
Z2Z-200 DIMENSIONS:- 483(W) X 290 (D) X 44.5 (H) – 4.8Kg.
Z2Z-500 DIMENSIONS:- 483(W) X 290 (D) X 44.5 (H) – 5.4Kg.