There are a (very) few guitars and basses where the physical position of their output jack means it is not possible to plug in the Jack transmitter. Also, some active instruments with less than perfectly screened active electronics may create spurious noise, which can be picked up by the transmitter.
The answer in both cases is the Extension Lead and Pouch. Slide the transmitter into the leather pouch with the stereo jack through the hole, put the jack into the Locking Neutrik Jack socket on the short lead, and plug the mono jack at the other end into your instrument.
The pouch with transmitter can be put in your back pocket, or attached to your belt or guitar strap by undoing the press studs at one end.
The on/off switch and led remains visible and accessible.
* Extra/spare “Jack” and “Pack” transmitters – synch two or three transmitters with the same receiver, and switch quickly between instruments.
* Spare rechargeable battery pack for the Jack (with spare decal) and the Pack.
* Spare digital power supply.
* Spare jack-to-jack link lead.
* Spare moulded foamed carry-case.