- The new design of the HS7 includes the convenient mic stand insert on the bottom of the unit. This allows a quick setup on top of a mic stand, with the HS7 angled upward for accurate vocal monitoring.
- The included mic stand adaptor insures a more stable and secure placement on any mic stand.
- Molded-in yoke bracket points. With the optional yoke bracket assembly the HS7 can be mounted to a wall or ceiling, or attached to a mic stand.
- Microphone boom attachment on top of the HS7 eliminates the need for a second mic stand for your microphone. (Requires optional hardware).
- Integrated handle into the top of the enclosure.
- Each Hot Spot 7 comes equipped with two Twist-lock 1/4″ Combo speaker jacks, which are wired in parallel to allow easy “daisy chaining’ of multiple Hot Spots.
- 18 dB Stepped Attenuator Volume Control.
· 16 ohm Cabinet with Two NEOLITE 5-Inch Drivers
· 200 Watts Continuous Power Rating
· Freq. Response 150Hz-18kHz
· 126 dB SPL (200 Watts @ 0.5 Meter)
· Input Connections: Two Twist-lock 1/4″ Combo Jacks wired in parallel
· Mounts to Any Mic Stand
· Integrated Handle, Mounting Points for Mic Boom & Bracket