VP-1 Powered Mixer Amplifier
The VP-1 is available sleeved or in a fully lidded console as shown here, and is available with a 500+500 or 650+650 watts RMS per channel power stage.
- Four balanced line microphone inputs, with two combi sockets on the front panel, and two 6.3mm jack sockets on the back panel
- The two microphone channels include all four microphone Gain controls and Low, Low Mid, Hi Mid, and High equalisation on rotary controls
- A low cut filter at 80 Hz, effects level control, peak programme LED indicator and a mic mute switch complete the microphone channel features
- Three stereo line level music inputs on RCA phono sockets are on the rear panel
- Line level control is via three 60mm sliders, together with Low, Mid and High rotary equalisation
- The digital effects section has eight user selectable Digital FX with LED indicators. 10 user selectable delays produce over 80 different effects via the rotary FX level control
- FX mute is by a latching footswitch or auto-detected, indicated by a blue status LED. Clearly the ultimate in user FX switching systems!
- Overall monitor out is accessed on a 6.3mm jack socket and has a rotary level control
- Separate rotary master level controls for CH A and B and a stereo / mono push switch control output levels
- A 12 Volt XLR switched output socket for an optional LED flexilight is also featured
- Speaker outputs for both channels are on rear mounted speakon sockets